THE FENIX FALCON
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE
- All-round independent suspension with adjustable coil springs over gas-shock dampers.
- Huge padded back-step area – brought forward with no back axle interference – centralising weight distribution and overall stability.
- High performance technology.
- Turntable brake, delayed steering and rear-end steer.
- Hard-wearing high quality finish stainless steel.
- Lightweight – from 128 kg, complete with all the technical features!
- Made-to-order only with either independent or fixed shafts.
Horse 180 kg
Large Pony 165 kg
Small Pony 128 kg
Black, white, cream, midnight blue, royal blue, velvet green, red, deep maroon, yellow, metallic gun metal, metallic silver.
Combinations of the above are available and alternative colours to order.
Horse – over 14;2hh – £12,757.50 inc vat
Large Pony – up to 14.2hh – £10,473 inc vat
Small Pony – 12hh to 13hh – £11,582.40 inc vat
Seat surround handles and whip socket £ 125 inc vat
Stainless drawbar £95 inc vat
Stainless brake pedals £50 inc vat
Stainless seat risers £125 inc vat
THREE PHASE FITTINGS
includes lamp brackets, rear seat, adjustable stub axles £850 inc vat
|Turntable brake (hydrolic foot operated)||£690|
|Leather Spares Box||£260|
Traditional Spider Phaeton seat with quilted leather upholstery,
All prices include VAT @ 20%